thanks for your answer.
Another questions about billing and payment:
- there is an administrator of the site? Because if the teacher have a 70% of commission on course, the other 30% who goes?
- How is the commission run in multi-teacher courses? If teacher have a specific commission on his profile (70% for example) on his single course no problem, but on course with multi teachers how I can to do for give the same commission at every teachers (example if I have 5 teacher give 20% of commission to everyone)?
- when customer buy a course with multi teachers, he receive 1 invoice for every teachers or 1 invoice for every teacher?
Thanks so much