Guru 5.1.13 updated for new features, improvement and bug fixes
We are happy to announce the release for Joomla LMS Extension: Guru 5.1.13. This release comes with new features, improvement and bug fixes. The release contains a new search module to search the Guru courses with more features improvements and bug fixes.
Please Check release info below:
New Feature details:
- New Feature: New Search Module Guru courses
- New Feature: More options for how many time that quiz is taken
- New Feature: change 'status' actions
New Search Module: In this release we added a new module : Guru Search Courses. That allow stuents to search courses from different category with sorting options
More options for how many time that quiz is taken: This option allow admin to add the limit for how many time a quiz can be taken. You can set the option via Edit a quiz.
Change 'status' actions: This feature allows admin to publish the course only for the older user, Once a course is not active it will work only for older students and not show to a new student.
- Improvement : Add "+ Copy Question" button inside quizz edit form
- Bug fixes: Front-end: No message after finish order
- Bug fixes: Course: Can't view detail if Set ACL to Course's Category
- Bug fixes: Teacher Page: Get JS error after login & go to Teacher Page
- Bug fixes: Course detail: Get error when try to add Exercise
- Bug fixes: JS error when add quizzes
- Bug fixes: Show password not working in login form
- Bug fixes: change certificate path
- Bug fixes: very slow load on category view
- Bug fixes: Time left not reset each time retake the quiz
Access 7 clubs at price of 1 (Special discounts on Upgrades)