iJoomla SEO now supports Zoo and WordPress
We’ve just released iJoomla SEO version 1.1.0 and many of the improvements it contains are down to you. As you know, we monitor user suggestions on our forum very closely and tackle a different extension each time. The latest version of iJoomla SEO is packed with suggestions raised by users:
- Choose your Google site. Now you can choose the Google site you use to monitor keywords. Just go to the settings page and replace the .com extension with any other Google extension.
- Extensions metatags sync. Previous versions of iJoomla SEO retained different metatag entries in supported extensions. Now those entries sync. When you upgrade, you will be asked to choose the metatags you want to keep.
- Categories for internal links and redirects. Now that you can place the internal links and redirects in different categories, we’ve also added a search box and a filter by category.
- More supported extensions. By popular demand, we’ve added support to more extensions, including Zoo by YooJoomla and WordPress by corePHP.
As always, your upgrades are free! So get your copy now and enjoy these great new features!
The new features of iJoomla SEO version 1.1.0
How to upgrade iJoomla SEO
- Download iJoomla SEO
- No need to unzip the file
- No need to uninstall previous version
- Go to extensions->install/uninstall and install the zip file there