iJoomla’s new support system
Over the decade that iJoomla has helped developers and publishers create awesome Joomla sites, we’ve tried a number of different support solutions. We’ve used two or three forum extensions, hacking them to make them work exactly the way we wanted, and we’ve experimented with a similar number of help desk solutions.
We put a great deal of effort into making our support system the best it could be but we always felt that whichever system we used, it came up short.
HelpScout Nails It
Recently, we started using HelpScout on PeepSo, our new Social Networking Plugin for WordPress. We’ve been super impressed with its capabilities. We can monitor everything that’s happening, create auto-responders, ask for feedback on each ticket, and produce Happiness Reports which we monitor closely to ensure we give the best support possible. Every rating we receive from customers gives us insight into the issues they encounter, allows us to improve, and helps us to give you better support.
This transition has been very successful. As you can see, our Happiness Report for PeepSo is good, but there’s room to improve. We won’t be happy until we receive a 100% “Great” score.
How to use the new support system
- Go to our Contact Us page and find the topic you’re interested in:
- Submit the support form. (Be sure to submit the right form. The support form differs from the billing form and other forms.)
- During the workweek, one of our support staff will get back to you by email within 24 hours. If you contact us on a Friday or a weekend, you can expect a reply on Monday.
- Reply to the email to continue the communication. We will work with you until all your questions are answered.
- Rate the reply, and let us know how we are doing!
What about the old forum?
You can still access the old forum at ijoomla.com/forum to search for questions and answers but you will no longer be able to submit new tickets.
I hope this explains our transition to a new help desk. If you have any comments or concerns, please post them below.