Guru 5.1.16 updated for new features, improvements and bug fixes
This week we are releasing updates for Joomla LMS Extension: Guru 5.1.16. This release comes with new features in Teacher panel, advance payments overview and more new improvements and bug fixes. Guru 5.1.16 comes with 4 new features, 4 improvements and 8 bug fixes.
Please Check release info below:
- Teacher registration :A User can Become Teacher from frontend.
- New menu type My Account : A new Menu item My account is added to login on site and show user account information in Guru
- Mailchimp integration improvements: Each course has the option to Add Mailchimp API list to add subscriber based on course
- CC JSON export: For payments in Guru, To use this Open Guru admin > Settings, API – Order details.
A key must be generated and saved, then the URL created will give the admin all the CC details from orders in JSON format they can use with other programs.
- Teacher Registration Menu : Registration menu will show direct registration form.
- Incorrect average quiz score : Improvement in average quiz score calculation
- Add Language selection option for Guru Course Category: Each category has option to select language package install in Joomla.
- Back end: New Page Certificate List : A new certificate page added to see certificate reports
- [Veritrans] Rollback URL is wrong
- [Veritrans] Payment success but Status Payment is not changed
- Veritrans Payment: Course still in the Cart event Payment done
- Veritrans Payment: Use Promo Code, still have to pay the original price.
- Number question of final exam is wrong
- Certificate List: The list might be add link to some attribute
- Certificate List: get error when click to view PDF
- [Veritrans] Payment with Promo code is not count correct