Joomla LMS Extension – Guru 5.2.3 updated for student progress view, improvement and bug fixes
Today we are releasing updates for Joomla LMS Extension – Guru 5.2.3 for Student Progress view, an email improvement and 12 bug fixes.
Guru The Best Joomla LMS! helps to Create an online course, university or school and make money while you sleep! It supports all features to build an online Education system with responsive design, SCORM support, quiz, certificates and more.
Student Progress view:
In this release we added a new feature for student and teacher to track the course progress. If you are a student you can view the course progress bar in My Course tab, it will give the details of your current position for the course. In the case of Teachers, they can track each student progress for their course via a click on the My student’s Tab > Student Stats icon.
Send Purchase Email on Enroll:
In this release we did an improvement to send purchase email for students for free courses, for example, course A members can get course B access without paying anything, before there was no notification on enrollment for such courses, now purchase an email will be sent for this type of courses.
Bug Fixes :
- Promocode used for multiple times for the same user
- Teachers – Students page load slowly
- Promocode still able to used even before start date
- Time bug when create order at backend
- Prevent unlimited plan
- Lessons not showing correctly when going through course
- Status doesn't update on serial order lesson
- Notice error on Teacher's student page
- Course Manager: Can't filter Course by status
- Some bugs in Media Library
- Got error database when duplicate pending Course
- Order Manager's toolbar need more styled