Must Read: New Unified System is officially live
Today we have migrated iJoomla to our new unified portal including:
- Members migration : https://member.joomlart.com
- Membership info migration
- Product downloads : https://member.joomlart.com/downloads/ijoomla
- Support and helpdesk : https://member.joomlart.com/forums/ijoomla
Read this announcement carefully as it affects everyone.
Missed news on the Unified Portal ?
Read this Introductory blog post : https://www.joomlart.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-our-new-unified-portal
My login is no longer working?
- Read this : https://member.joomlart.com/forums/d/81-don-t-panic-read-this-first
- Or send quick email to [email protected] and we will help you out.
- The Support will now be handled by the Unified Portal forums.
- Please post new support queries in the new system.
- The iJoomla forum would still be available for continuing old discussion before we make it read-only.
- Downloads are also handled by the new Unified Portal and can be accessed from the user dashboard.
- The download section of iJoomla will be redirected to the new portal.
Login to iJoomla.com
Login link has been redirected to the new Unified Portal: https://member.joomlart.com/login
Pricing plans :
- For any query regarding regarding renewals, upgrades please refer to this announcement first.
- Feel free to raise a ticket in the new helpdesk OR send a quick email to [email protected] and we would be glad to assist you.
Everything that you need to know has been covered in the Launch Blog Post :https://www.joomlart.com/blog/new-unified-portal-is-live-must-read