Yes, it took me way too long, but I’ve FINALLY figured out how to hide all the crap on facebook home, you know what I am referring to, right?
- Who’s friends with whom
- Who joined which group
- Who commented on what
- Go to facebook home (click the home tab on top).
- Under the logo, on the left you will see a list of things you see on the home page
- Under it you will see “more” link, click on that
- Find the “Status Updates” button and drag it all the way up so that it’s the first
- Click on it, make sure it’s highlighted ( it should be dark blue instead of light gray)
- Done. Now you will only see status updates of your friends
Trackback from your site.